Participants are urged to sign-up ASAP either by visiting the GCSU office or by emailing Ben Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org with name, cell phone number and skill set (landscaping, moving, construction, painting or etc).
This year, participants will be assigned to our Job Sites (listed below) and should know where they will be helping beforehand. Walk-ins are also welcomed and will be assigned to site upon arrival.
- A continental-styled breakfast will be served at 8:30 a.m. in the Brig.
- Food served: donuts, bagels, fruit, juice and coffee
- Water bottles, brochure packets and t-shirts will be handed out to participants
- Participants will be participating in one of several sites:
- City House
- Beaver County Christian School (BCCS)
- Tiger Pause
- Beaver County Association for the Blind
- Beaver County Humane Society
- Beluah Baptist Church
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Beaver County
- Geneva’s Volleyball Court
- Lunch wil be served at the grill in front of Clarke
- Burgers, hotdogs and Chic-Fil-a will be served picnic style
- Drinks provided
For any additional questions, contact Ben Butler at email@example.com